![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
SAMPAI KITA JUMPA LAGI I got that line stuck in my head -.- SAD LAR! But,nevermind. Weekends have rather been productive, At least I finished up SP2F, SP 3A,B,C,D And part of Simulataneous Linear Equation :D But I didn't do Bio HOW SAD? And not to mention, homeworks But at least, pending and overdue homeworks are out of my mind GEE xD And, I still can't get over the fact that Friday was such ___________. Yes, absolutely, Not because of 1, but three factors SIGH, what to do eh? And since I'm rather Well,you know, when you see a glass of water partially-filled: Say, half-full and NOT half-empty. Though I don't see the point, but WHATEVER! I shall write something quick I bought Shaila two flowersss :D DAMN CHIO PLEASE! And say:THANK YOU Heh, takpe lar, kawan punye pasal AKU SANGGUP AH BEB And there's Bio consultation tomorrow GREATTT, I don't even know a thing about Chapters 6&7 But on a lighter note, Dil would be there <3 And, thank God it's Monday tomorrow Though I don't like a brand new wek,cause it equals to a whole lot of work The only thin I can't wait now is 19th April *GRINS* Oh,I was thinking of switching to LiveJournal,should I? Maybe not lar SEE MY MOOD! I think, I shall dedicate this post to MANASA! So let's see how I should start! Manasa, #1 fact SHE SNEEZES SO LOUD,EVEN CHYIHUI COULD HEAR HER BACKSTAGE Wow, what an amazing feat! HAHA! She's nice, no doubt She's a vegetarian, but who cares She asked me to tag along to ACS(BR) for the debate And God, I must thank her for this BECAUSE IT HAD OFFICIALLY DECLARE ME WATCHING A DEBATE HAHAHAHAHAHA! And another thing :D But shan't elaborate though Oh yes, I talked to her about Crez Awards yesterday And hell, that is DAMNNNNNNNNNN saddening Ah, see lar, so much for coming back from RI early ): And, I'm holding on to the stuffed giraffe I bought for her At Forum, but I don't think I should give her THAT early I've got something in store for you! DONT ASK WHAT! I think, that's about it because I have a sudden lost of mood to blog And oh, why hasn't You know, I still am amazed at how much I'm still holding on AND HOW GREATLY I LOVE YOU. |
